View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 02:10 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Angry this disease

hi Midnight, this cursed disease is a major pain in the you know what! i was diagnosed in 2013 my opening pressure at my lp was 47 .over the last 2 yrs have suffered with headaches so bad they wake me from a sound sleep and i mean wake up crying from pain out of sound sleep. i am on diamox 3000mg and it has not helped at all and all my neuro does is keep upping the dose of my meds my pharmacy called him due to the high dose they did not even want to fill this medicine.i have thyroid issues also and was told that makes the disease worse and am in constant pain from my head to my toes.i can tell when the pressure in my head is up i have brain fog constantly and fatigue and spend most of my days in the bed sleeping have new symptom now and do not know if it is from the medicine dosage or the disease or if it is another disease entirely and scared to find out. my new symptom that has just cropped up recently and really bothers me to no end is the constant ache i have from my head to my toes feels like my whole body is going to snap in 2 i take vitamin d and potassium and have drank so much water i should be able to float on my own. not sure i am much help on suggestions but coping you take it one day at a time and breathe
dee47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote