View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Howdy ho everybody, I hope ya'all are having a great Saturday. I actually slept in till 9:30 today so I am a happy camper. Today I am going to recover my valance that goes over the back window and sliding glass door. I figure I will keep going till I can't go no more. Just fixed a pot of good coffee, found some whole beans at Costco yesterday, so I will be buzzing around like a little bee.

Billie, you sound very chipper today. I hope that means you are starting to fell better. Having a positive attitude sometimes makes all the difference for me. Glad to "see" the happiness in your post

Jan, here's hoping that the rain will end soon and mr sunshine comes to visit ya. Yeah I know pretty sappy but hey if ya can't be sappy with Jan who can you swap sap with GO VIKINGS!!! We don't have a football team in Nevada, wish we did though then I could have a team to root for. My favorite is Kansas City Chiefs because that was my moms team and every year I hope and hope they will make it and someday they will.

Hi Jo, welcome welcome welcome. I don't have a particular diet plan either...maybe why I am still dieting ha ha. I kinda like the weight watcher plan where there is a point system. I joined weight watchers with a bunch of teachers when I was still working and lost about 40 lbs but I have put it all back on now. I am trying to focus on healthy food for right now. Glad your here though.

And that brings me to Gaye, my favorite cookie throwin woman. I will never let you forget that Georgia sounds beautiful. I have never lived anywhere but here in Vegas so I haven't got to really experience the changing seasons as much. I try to drive up to MT Charleston and see the leaves before they all fall off. When hubby retires that is one of the things we plan on doing is showing me the eastern side of our country. I have been as far as Missouri but I was 5 at the time and all I remember was all of us going into the basement because of a tornado. Which didn't scare me because I was too young to even know if it was dangerous.

Well I am going to get back to work. I will catch ya all later ...Sue
snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote