Old 11-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenclaw View Post
Thanks for still replying.

Last few days I feel empty. I live, but I'm like a robot. Everything around me, bad, good, happy, horrible, it doesn't reach me. I wake up, go to bed, and do stuff in between. Not even sure what, I feel so very empty.

It's not suicidal, but more the numb I don't care.
Though it is a bit of a dissapointment waking up in the morning.
You'd think with a weak body and a bleeding heart, you would just die in your sleep. But no, I have to go on. I don't know what for, with him I still had some kind of purpose in live, be it very little. But now I just lay here every day, waiting for the day to pass. You know when you are so extremely exhausted, but simply can't sleep?

I do lit candles for him. Makes me feel like I'm doing something.

You just described grief. I remember feeling the exact same way. I never knew hurt like I felt then. It's indescribable. There are no words in the English language that even come close to describing the feeling.

I was just on auto-pilot and made my way through the days. While I was busy doing something my mind was somewhat occupied and that helped me cope.

Can you ask your doctor for something to help you sleep? It was hard for me to sleep, too. Sleep was my only escape and it avoided me like the plague!

I know we're all trying to help you and tell you things to ease the pain but when it comes down to it it's something you just have to get through the best way for you personally. No right or wrong way. Just your way.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-16-2015), anon6618 (11-22-2015), bluesfan (11-16-2015), EnglishDave (11-16-2015), Hopeless (11-16-2015), PamelaJune (11-18-2015), RSD ME (12-09-2015)