View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 02:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=pinkynose;1183823]In the beginning my legs would sometimes feel like they were full of cement and I still had full use of them.

Your mentioning it feels like sunburn describes burning to me. How does it differ from your regular burning symptom? My burning sometimes feels like a sunburn.

Have you had any MRI's? I ask because of the achiness you describe. I know you said there was no muscular skeleton stuff you were aware of, but you can have issues without pain. I did.

Hi there. Thanks for your reply, the sunburn sort of feeling I get is particularly across the back and it seems to be like a positional thing. It is sort of a stingy feeling when I first get to bed and then it sort of feels fuzzy and warm. Whereas the burning thing I get is sort of sharp and goes from one joint to another or down from my wrist into my hands.

I think an MRI is a good idea. I am going away for about 10 days so will see if a complete change of scenery changes the joint pain. I only get the aching pain at random times and it doesn't seem to be related to exercises. I have done a few marathons in the past so I guess hip pain could be related to that, it is just strange that it has come on after I have stopped running for 2-3 months at night.
kazzak21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote