View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 09:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Did someone ever heard about it? what do you think? does it work?
I always prefer going the route of getting the specific supplements I need and taking them individually. So, having them combined into one big pill seems counterintuitive. B-12 is best in sublingual form and benfotiamine as a capsule (both on empty stomach for max results). You can make your own "Nerve Formula" and usually at a cheaper price. Certain supplements also lend themselves better to different times of the day and some are better on empty stomach, some better with a meal, etc.

You can honestly find a ton of supplements that could help with nerve pain depending on what caused it for you.

You can also try things individually to see if one thing works and another thing doesn't, that way you're not loading vitamins into your body that you really don't need. Many people take a B Complex vitamin for neuropathy relief. I have found B6 actually worsens my neuropathy while B1 improves it. To this day i can not tell for sure if B-12 has helped me for sure or not, yet some swear by it. So, an all in one B Complex is not something I have found success with.

You really are better off experimenting. It takes time to see what you respond to. These all in one pills are like the old expression, "Jack of all trades, master of none". They also seem to be grossly overpriced and often times these guys will keep after you to buy the product with email or phone hassling.

• R-Lipoic Acid: 100mg - 300mg Daily
• Acetyl-L Carnitine: 1500mg Daily
• Vitamin B12: 1000 mcg Daily
• Magnesium 500mg Daily
• Grape Seed Extract 200mg Daily
• Benfotiamine 300mg daily

Patrick Winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (11-17-2015), pinkynose (11-17-2015), zkrp01 (11-17-2015)