View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 10:07 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thowell,

This all sounds positive! I am hopeful the DC and the FM doctor will work together to help your daughter become well again. I'm sure there will be more testing with the FM doctor but this is the journey needed to get to the root cause of the problem. I'm sure they will recommend some changes in her diet and lifestyle....which can be a bit daunting in the beginning but so well worth it in the long run!

Feeling excited for you both today Keep us posted!
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by thowell View Post
Her visit last week was the first part of his evaluation. Today should be the other half of evaluation. He will have her perform several different test to see how her muscles are working or not working. He seems very thorough but would not tell me what he thought might be wrong until he finished his evaluation. He has also had her track her symptoms and diet.

Wednesday morning is her first appointment with the IFM Physician. I am very hopeful about this!!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
caroline2 (11-17-2015), DejaVu (11-17-2015), Dmom3005 (04-25-2016)