Thread: Need opinion
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

dear tvincelet,

it sounds like you're going thru a lot. i'm glad your mom is there to help support you. diagnosing MS is a process of elimination of some other illnesses that can mimic MS. it's called the McDonald Criteria. you can look it up.

i'm also glad you have a 2nd neuro that is willing to check out your brain. is he doing an MRI? you can also see a neuro (or regular) opthamologist to check out your vision problems. they also can, and do, order MRI's.

keep strongly requesting that your drs do everything possible to find out what is wrong. i can't say if you have MS but you have enuf significant sx's (symptoms) that demand a serious PE (physical exam).

please let us know how you are. and can i request that you break long narratives into smaller sentences. it's sometimes difficult for us to read such a long text. thanks.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (11-17-2015)