View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 01:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs up I am on Protandim

and here is my story:
Today I am grateful for my health. Strange I know, considering that I have progressive Multiple Sclerosis and Fibromyalgia. I have suffered with MS for several years now, with symptoms ranging from memory loss, inability to walk or talk, significant vision loss, bladder issues, skin issues, numbness of limbs, sleep trouble, all super fun stuff.
Nearly 4 weeks ago I was introduced to an all natural supplement that contains a blend of just 5 herbs, backed by 6 patents, and 16 peer reviews studies with an FDA approved statement " clinically proven to reduce your oxidative stress/inflammation by an average of 40% in 30 days"
I have been taking just 1 pill a day every day for the last 3 1/2 weeks as opposed to the 20 plus pills that a medical doctor prescribed to me and the 20 plus vitamins and supplements I was also taking.
Today I am happy to report that not only have I given up all other medications, including sleeping pills and ibuprofen, I am thinking clearly, speaking clearing (without forgetting my words), My vision (especially my peripheral vision which was completely gone) is returning, my mood has lifted (no longer feeling hopeless), and I have no pain (including the debilitating headaches I was suffering with).
There are no words to explain the joy I feel or how hopeful I have become. Hearing that you will not be able to see your children grow, that will not be able to do the things you love to do anymore, that you will need to leave the work force and that you will have to be taken care of 24 hours a day is a huge blow to a 36 year old mother of 3 special needs children. This one little pill has changed my life and the lives of my family and I simply couldn't be more thankful or grateful.
Mindylisle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote