Thread: Pain pumps.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 11:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LOL Rogue....

I know that everyone gets RSD differently and that it is probaly harder for people who don't need the wheelchairs/ crutches etc because they look "normal" so people respond to them as normal, and never think "oh, that person is in pain".

I just cannot stand liars - and to see the change in 24 hours from someone who ran up and down the stairs no problems, walked around totally normally and wasn't using crutches or any support to meeting her in the clinic and seeing her stooped over in a wheelchair, both her arms on her lap, both feet shoeless. It just got to me big time!! So the dr now thinks she can't walk or do anything - but yet, what was her plan when she left the PM clinic? to go to an hour long clarinet lesson - despite the "inability" to open her hands - unless talking. Maybe they now have clarinet thumping sessions?

I guess with me it is jealousy and anger. Anger that she wants to be like me. Jealousy that she is so much more mobile than me. Frustration because I know I cannot change a single part of this myself. I am just yet to come up with a polite way of saying "sod off and get on with your life". I guess as I've got older my ability to be handle misery mates has gone. Yeh, there are times I want to be miserable, that I want to moan, that I'm fed up, but I do try to get on with it or work out ways around the issue, because in the end, misery mates just make this all worse!

The stupid thing is, that if she is trying to communicate with me she is making a terrible job at it as I just ignore her when she acts out.

Hope you are feeling better soon babes!!!

Love ya

Froggsy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote