Thread: Chiropractor?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 12:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs down My expenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyloowho1234 View Post
Has anyone tried a chiropractor for neuropathy?

My 65 year old husband does have back issues – normal “wear and tear” disc degeneration and he was hit on the lower back/hip area 40+ years ago by a large industrial machine.

However, the chiro he went to has told him he could improve his neuropathy over the course of 1+ years of manipulation.

This obviously involves a fairly large sum of money, which if we thought it would help we would be able to find. There wasn’t any huge pressure from the doctor, and he is registered!

But……..is it worth it? We’d be interested in anyone’s experiences with this.

Thank you, Linda
were to be covered in the outcome of a lawsuit so the Chiro worked for six months twice a week with no payment. The Chiro could not "crack" my back but his wife did deep tissue massage that chased my pain around and made me feel better. He had a TENS unit that helped inflamation in my knees. In hindsight if I had to pay the bill, I would not have done it. As a matter of fact, I went to SW Medical Center in Dallas and my Neuro told me to not let the Chiro "crack" my neck anymore. Good Luck, Ken in Texas. P.S. My lawyer's paralegal set me up with the Chiro in the beginning so I don't know whether or not there is a fox and henhouse involved here. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (11-18-2015)