View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 04:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Pregnant, chronic headache, twitching eyes

Hello, new here...
I am 25 wks pregnant. Started having odd head pains about a month or so after becoming pregnant. I didn't give it much thought until... I woke up one morning with a swollen/sore lymph node behind my left ear. I googled it... said that if there was no infection or sign of injury that it could be a brain tumor or neck tumor. I have been in hell since then. The swelling did go down after about two weeks.
I have been losing weight for awhile now, probably anxiety induced, but since becoming pregnant and googling about that, I have lost 30 lbs.
My hair has also been falling out for a few yrs now. And.. for a about a yr or so I have been experiencing eyeball twitching/jerking. I honestly didn't pay much attention to it till earlier this yr. Had an eye appointment and was told I didn't have anything to worry about. But... since that swollen lymph node, and sore nodes since then, and these headaches, I've become worried about it more.
About my headaches.. one seemingly a tension headache, at the base of my scull. Another feels like a pinched vessel or nerve on either side of my head, in the back. Small area that doesn't last long. I popped my neck one night and the pinched like pain stayed and I couldn't bend or turn my head to that side. The third pain I have is the one that scares me the most. Two spots on top of my head, between a sharp and dull pain. Almost feels like it 'shoots' straight down to behind my nose or to the top/back of my throat. Hard to explain. I had a neurology appointment Friday. I didn't like that visit one bit. He talked way too fast and didn't really give me a chance to fully explain my symptoms. He did say that I was having migraines and that I really didn't have anything to worry about. Although, any migraine description I've read has never come close to what my headaches feel like. Am I wrong about this?? Scrolling down this forum I see you all have experience with a lot of different kinds of migraines. Maybe someone can relate?
busgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote