View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Roz,

I always think and am thankful of the RSD reserach bunnies - Molly, you, Micheal, Artist, Vicc to name but a few of you! I know that everyone in this forum would bend backwards to help jump through the hoops to help people get a better quality of life.

However, some days I need a virtual hug, or the chance to just scream about this - I know it doesn't cure me, but it gives me the chance to vent, pull myself together again psychologically and keep plugging along with it. However, long term the research is so important, to suggest a new way of understanding RSD and hopefully of understanding and creating new treatments...

I know that the research bunnies do feel unloved sometimes - because I guess, we are so used to having awesome people who are motivated to understanding the nervous system, to understand blood flow, neurology, immunology and every other ...ology until an understanding of RSD arrives, that we get lazy and stop saying thankyou and take them for granted.

So.... to all the wonderful research bunnies

I Love you all so much and you are doing a brilliant thing - and every piece you find increases your, and our, understanding of RSD.

and... a vote of thanks to all of you bunnies!!

Love you tons

Frogga xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - hope this makes sense!