View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 12:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg j View Post
My, Wife has been with dr. Hinz program for 4 months. She has gotten to a point where she is having a lot of dsykinesia. We are wondering if anyone else has had this experience with the program and how long it lasted. We are trying to stay the course but it is hard. Thanks for any replies.
Hello Greg,

My sister has been on the protocol (working with Dr. Alvin Stein) since the end of May. At ~ the 2 month mark, things turned on for her. At that same time, she began having dyskinesia-type movements - with repetitive jaw and neck muscle contractions and left lower leg writhing movements - making it difficult for her to eat and walk, respectively. While it has been a journey of ups and downs, my sister has quality of life back. Those dyskinesias have subsided ~ 90% over the last several months. Now she is dealing with being "on" and "off" without any predictability. We continue to work with Dr. Stein and trust that she will find the right balance. Even when she is "off," she is miles better than she was when she started this protocol in May.

I hope that by now your wife is doing better. It is a slow process, but should help with time.

Blessings to you and your wife,
Sue
SueC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote