Old 11-19-2015, 01:38 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default root canaled tooth #3 and sinus cyst

Hi,
I am new- this is my first post,
skinny background: After 13 month huge exposure to black mold, I had a tubal ligation and uteral ablation in April 2008. Six months later; bed ridden. Treated for lyme and many other infections for three years. Six months post antibiotics,-December 2012, I had tooth #3 root canaled as well as other restorative work done in this quadrant. The tooth has never been the same. My bite has been adjusted several times. A year later, the dentist notices a mucocele in the same area and sent me to an ENT. He did not think contributing to dental pain. I was referred to an endodontist who suggests root candling adjacent tooth or having mucocele removed. Neither are options to me. I put it off until unbearable this past spring. Eventually had tooth #3 retreated as a canal was missed. No relief. I did a few ozone injections and they resolved the pain and cleared my head with in an hour- however, only lasted a week. Met with oral surgeon today who wants to extract tooth. He said it is reasonable to think the cyst is infection from tooth.
Wouldn't this infection spread in sinuses? it all seems to be contained? While dental relief would be great, I am truly thinking that this is a major body burden that has kept me from getting well the past three years. Is it reasonable that if this is infection that it can keep my body from healing? I have not gone out of the house in over a year. Horrific anxiety, depression, depersonalization, and worst brain fog. I do not even feel human. Would love any feedback. Thx
kcdb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote