View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 08:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba222 View Post
Did you symptoms continue in reverse order.

Example:

First symptoms---
Tingling
Pins and needles
Burning
Stinging

Then ---
Stinging more
Burning
Pins and needles
Tingling

Just wonder if you have a timeline or changes in your symptoms.

TIA
I am never sure about the notion of getting better. Sure i pray and always stay positive on that front. At the same time, I have never had a doctor tell me that the outlook is good from the experience he has had with patients.

At the same, I feel like I have had improvement of late. Some new supplements I have added have shown to be effective, keeping positive, avoiding pain triggers, etc. I do not have the will to actually test myself with obvious food triggers though. I just will not do it. Pain is a great motivator.

To your question - I have not experienced the "buzzing", "vibrating" sensation I had early on. It was basically my first big unexplainable sensation. "Prickling" was also a big complaint and that is greatly reduced. Its seems to have completely gone. I am not sure if that's a good or bad thing though. I still get burning and the stabbing to the bone type pain, especially when it's cold. I have not had any serious autonomic symptoms start and have been tested for that as well. So, lack of progression is very positive.

Many times, unfortunately the good periods are followed by a bad "wake up call" period. So, i try to enjoy the respites while I can.

• R-Lipoic Acid: 100mg - 300mg Daily
• Acetyl-L Carnitine: 1500mg Daily
• Vitamin B12: 1000 mcg Daily
• Magnesium 500mg Daily
• Grape Seed Extract 200mg Daily
• Benfotiamine 300mg daily

Patrick Winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (11-19-2015), bluesfan (11-19-2015), KnowNothingJon (11-19-2015), pinkynose (11-19-2015), St George 2013 (11-19-2015), zkrp01 (11-19-2015)