View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hurting

It has been inferred through a private mail that my life seems to be "one round of adventure to try to turn into an opportunity."
AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO WHAT? Might I ask?

Perhaps this person would like pictures of my furniture stacked way high in the garden.
Perhaps I should be a whingeing whining complainer.
Perhaps I should try to make everybody on this site bloody miserable and feel sorry for me...instead of my upbeat manner.
Perhaps I should moan at every touch and turn about my goddamn lot.
Maybe if I were argumentative...belligerent,bombastic and self opinionated...that would fit better.
Maybe if I analysed everyones posts and did my best to shred them...then that would suit.
Or better still, be confrontational.

Maybe I should choose someone to blame...my past...my peers...my friends...this forum. Now that would

I can`t give myself an excuse for this angry outburst other than someone has a double edged sword for a tongue.And I no longer can keep my patience or be gracious about the little jibes and digs.

No...sadly I can`t excuse myself this outburst by giving myself a "medical condition|" that would seemingly allow me to say what I like,when I like,how I like...and negate it all by blaming a medical condition.

What you see here is me...angry,...blazing angry.

I am sorry I have duped you all...mislead you all.....taken you in....held your attention in this way...pretendedc to be interested in you...pretended to show compassion and understanding.
WOW/....I should really be on the stage and up for an oscar if I were that good.

I have requested again that this thread be closed.

That is all.
Steff