View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 01:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have a major clue- a raised IgM level and low serum complements c3 and c4 and anticardiolipin antibodies - and as of late antithyroid antibodies - and not ONE dr - even at the best teaching hospitals locally in Philly - are able to identify whats wrong or see it to a conclusion. They only do their limited speciality shrug their heads and move along. The rheumatologist apparently does not like to call seronegative Lupus. All this while I feel like Im deteriorating neurologically. Im also having major anxiety issues from this - mental and physical - like my panic - and I don't know if its a) from the underlying disease process b) the actual autonomic dysfunction (they said it was of the adrenergic type) or c) some immune mediated neuropsychiatric thing.

I did go to an immunologist this week. He was nice and ran a few tests. I am PRAYING SOMETHING comes back.

Im not one to live with the idiopathic nature of this thing and unfortunately the quest to find it is proving fruitless and jeopardizing my family b/c of my single purpose.

SOrry, I think I just hyjacked the thread!
Pyr2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote