Thread: Pets
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 05:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have three cats. Why three? I have no good reason. Best part is that these three are very zen. No big tiffs.

I will start with just one cat to start.

First cat is Mango, my big orange cat. I got him from a no-kill shelter at an empty the shelter event. I wanted a big cat, I mean Maine Coon size without all that long hair.

Could not find a kitten I wanted but just as we were about to give up, we saw an orange adult in the open area, sleeping on a cat tree. Only $5. We got him.

He was supposedly only four months old but he was full grown, at least we thought the ten pound cat was an adult rather than a baby.

We took him to the vet who was sure he was at least one year rather than a mere sixteen weeks. Then she looked at his teeth, all baby teeth.

She said, "Oh my. This is going to be a BIG cat."

He grew to be twenty pounds, all muscle. Where does he sleep? Anywhere he wants, he is the alpha male cat.

He is a man cat. Any male who comes to visit is attracted to Mango's size. Friendly cat who stretches up on his hind legs and reaches as his way of hugging.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (11-19-2015), Diandra (12-13-2015), Grammie 2 3 (11-21-2015), Kitty (11-21-2015), Starznight (11-19-2015), Wiix (11-19-2015)