View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 01:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I certainly appreciate your research

Just wanted Roz and Artist and others to know that I truly appreciate their research. I really look forward to that part of the forum as I want to learn as much as I can. Unfortunately, I am not very computer literate with research on the internet or have the knowledge to provide links, etc. I am clueless and really should learn as I know I am capable. It is just a matter of finding a friend or someone to instruct me.
Sorry I just ask questions or give support but I really would love to join in the research part as well. That was part of my previous job - before computers and the incredible capability of the internet.
On another support group site someone posted infor on the recent approval of lyrica. They detailed the study itself which was quite fascinating in the # of drop outs, and the # of peoople actually helped, etc. However, on that site you could not post links or do PM's. Thus I don't know how to get to the study. Someone tried to help out on the FM board but that was just basic info on the approval itself.
I am so happy for this forum and neurotalk where you can do links , PM and have the wonderful people such as yourselves to help us with the research. I do appreciate it.
Sydney