Old 11-21-2015, 08:29 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwarrior View Post
Thank you for the suggestions. Been trying the NSF pills as directed, twice a day with meals. Seems easy enough and cost is reasonable to me. The nerve discomfort seems to be lessening more on one foot than the other so hopefully the improvement continues. I am also halving my cholesterol med every night.
If this is only my imagination to hope my condition improves, I will try Patrick's suggestion to take each vitamin individually.
I also may add the magnesium foot bath as Mrs. D. suggested.
I am very grateful to all who have given compassionate thoughts for my problem.
If you continue with the statins... you need to have CoQ-10 to offset their suppression of your own body's synthesis.
Statins block synthesis of CoQ-10-- which is very very bad for you. Qunol is a new highly improved version --it is solubilized for better absorption. It is sold online, at WalMart's and Costco.
100mg a day =300mg of the older form.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote