Thread: Pets
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 09:09 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I love how everyone wants to tell about their pets. I love animals so much.....sometimes more than people! They don't judge......just love.

Most of my pet pics are in my profile album. I have three cats. Tigger, Gracie and Panda.

They are inside cats. I also take care of six (sometimes seven) outside ferals. They know me and come everyday to eat. I have a barn that I keep wheat straw in for them to have a warm and dry place.

I've named my outside kitties because four of them I have had since birth plus I think all creatures deserve a name. They are Callie, Taffy, Hershey, Kit Kat and Snickers (who disappeared in Sept never to come back. ). Mr. Mooney is a big Tom cat that I need to catch and have fixed. There is also Mr. Black who doesn't come around that often but when he does he expects to eat.

My inside cats like to sit in the window and watch the outside cats.

I will tell the stories of my inside babies later.........
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (11-21-2015), Blessings2You (11-21-2015), doydie (11-21-2015)