View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 12:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sredna View Post

For her the tingling and burning moved all over the body every day, and when she started having more pronounced pain it was first in the right hand, then the right foot and lower leg. So it seems she doesn't fit the standard symtoms.
I can't offer a lot of advice beyond just telling your wife that she has a lot of company with non-standard symptoms. I have weird sensations all over that do indeed seem to move around. I call them "rushes" as they're like that "chill up and down your spine" feeling when you get a shot of adrenaline, only they occur in isolated areas.

It's easier said than done I know, but getting the anxiety and worry under control will help tremendously. My symptoms improved a lot once I just became more accepting of my situation and adopted an "It is what it is" mentality. It doesn't mean I've given up on the fight to get better, I just know it's not going to dibilitate me or kill me. I only have occasional bad nerve pain now. Whether that's due to dietary changes, supplements, an attitude change or just a change in pathology, I don't know.
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KnowNothingJon (11-22-2015), Sredna (11-22-2015)