View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 01:28 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

My personal opinion is I believe so so many are overdrugged with pharmaceticuls. Ever thought of working outside the conventional medical box and finding an integrative MD or naturopath who will work to get to the root of things going on. I have a history of medical doctors NOT helping me so I left their world and see only an integrative MD and do a lot of my health work with health groups/support groups.

I've had damage done, family members have, friends have so I know a lot of people go outside the box.

Underactive Thyroid is major with depression, I knew that for 10 yrs and not getting help thanks to NUMBERS, we are not numbers. We are symptoms. I know that Dr. Teitelbaum for one MD talks about theraputic dosing of natural thyroid regardless of labs.

I am a great proponent of grape seed extract which I'm taking now for 20 yrs. This antioxidant addresses so much. I've worked alternatively for over 25 yrs. I've lost a lot of faith in conventional medicine. I'm 77 and basically pretty healthy but live with a mess of hip replacement and advancing arthritis. Hope you find your ways. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (11-22-2015)