View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 01:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up General health conditions and Rare Disorders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villefranche2003 View Post
Hello Everyone!

I haven't had a chance to browse this site much just yet, but I feel some reassurance that a support forum such as this exists Thank you all who have created and contributed this website. I may be leaning on you all for a bit! As I learn more about what I will be going through, I may be able to offer others some support as well!

I'm still reeling from this incidental discovery five days ago of an unruptured aneurysm... I feel somewhat lucky that I've been given the opportunity to do something about it. But still... even in pursuing (or not pursuing) treatment, my life and my family's lives will change or be significantly disrupted... Trying to stay positive tho!!

My appointment with the neurosurgeon is in 4 days (seems like a ridiculously long wait under the circumstances), and it's like I'm walking on egg shells trying not to do anything that may pop the durn thing. Being anxious and stressing out about it I'm sure doesn't help either. Hahaha

If there's anyone out there living with an unruptured aneurysm, please feel free to share how you're coping with it and what changes in your life/lifestyle have you made to improve your quality of life.

Thank you!
vf2003
You might go to the above mentioned forum as there is not one even for heart related problems. It is such a short time until your appt I can only urge you to eat high fiber and drink lots of water. I hesitate to even say that little as we are not medical proffesionals here. I say this only because I lost someone to undetected Aortic aneurism as he was straining with constipation. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (11-24-2015), Lara (11-23-2015)