View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 02:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Shocked Welbutrin withdrawal and pain levels both

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieM View Post
Dear all,

I just replied to a previous thread which was entitled "anyone recognize ofI suitable to try?

I am pursuing this -- looking for literature. I noted that all of these meds do list neuropathy as a potential side effect -- just very rare I guess. This site might be a way to find out how rare.

I would love to hear from anyone who had a similar experience and/or is coping with major depressive disorder while dealing with sensory and autonomic neuropathy.

I am becoming more and more convinced that depression is a complex neurological disorder. I am concerned that the sort of one-size treatment with anti-depressants might be causing or worsening other neurological conditions for some people.

I wish we all had a greater understanding of how these medications work!

Thanks so much,

Sylvie
gave me depression. The wellbutrin withdrawal was very very bad for me. If I hadn't heard of problems in young adults withdrawing I might not have made it. I was in my 50"s and felt worthless. I agree that depression is abolutely a complex disorder neurological or other. Pain has also drove me to depression before. The kind of pain that needs pain management. Thank God that pain has passed and I have moved on. I have tried Gabapentin but just had a little brain"fog" and it did little for my burning,zapping. No depression experienced from it. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
indigo (11-24-2015)