View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 03:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cherokeegirl

Hello CG
I'm wonder if you have a shorter name because I forget long ones?

I wonder if CG knows I noticed last night on another forum that she had moved to Florida

I wonder if she knows I wanted to ask her how she was but had to get in bed because of a very bad chest thing and I was having a hard time breathing?

I wonde if she knows that I worry ablut fitting in, nothing special but just fit in and be a part of the whole?

I wonder if CG likes her new home and how daughter is?

I wonder if Cherokeegirl knows that ending life as we know it is not the thing to do because we all would be sad and daughter would be sad and life is too precious to end it

I'm no expert but CG, when I want to be a part of a forum I just bop right in and start talking and everybody for sure knows I am a loony tic?

I wonder if CG knows I worried if I would fit in this forum and worried over before I finally started coming here?

I wonder if CG knows that many are on vacation or whatever and are gone so maybe the room needs some of us to look out for those that need an ear to listen?

I wonder if CG knows I don't know for sure if they went this week or next

I wonder if CG knows I care and yes, life as we know it is worth hanging on to because we never know when some one may need us?

I wonder if CG knows I care about her and hope she will feel more comfortable here in every one of these forums JoJo
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote