Thread: lion mane
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 12:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Choosing supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpiazza000 View Post
Does anyone here take lion mane? Even if it doesn't help does it worsen your pn?
If you lurk and read you can pick up on the things that most settle on. My "shotgun blast" method had me taking pills from morning until bed. Fportunately I haven't taken anything evil. From my reading I will try to remember the stuff that has given misery to others. Plus everyone is different but there are a few common themes. One of those is B-6, you can take too much. Zinc should not be supplemented unless your copper-zinc ratio has been DX by a Neuro. I am thinking the whole family of Floroquinolone antibiotics that have given Neuropathy. I am supposing you may read stories that accupuncture is the cause of misery. Other stories that contradict that. I hope that Mrs. D will tell me if I go too far but in the same breath realize that she can't be expected to proofread all posts. Believe her before you believe me. Search for Mitochondrial Health and try to get your blood into condition for nerve regrowth. Exercise to tolerance, read the stickies. Patience is hard cultivate but you are going to need it. If you don't know your b-12 number, that takes priority IMO. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (11-23-2015)