View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 08:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk For real????

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Hi Gunny,

First of all, condolences for the loss of Tessa, doubly tragic when one so young survives so much to succumb to inner Demons.

As for you, my friend, it is a pleasure to read anything and everything positive in your treatment and your daily life. You clearly have a trusting partnership with your Dr and that, along with positive results from treatment, has radically changed how you project here. You seem excited to move forward with different regimens, rather than being resigned and disillusioned. It is wonderful to get that vibe from you, even though I lnow you still have the serious issues you talk about. Yet, even your attitude there seems very much to have changed.

I enjoyed reading your ramblings, always remember you have an audience here for your words. The tail (haa!) of Russell's training origin and both of your triumphant return to the Prison makes excellent reading. I have seen a tv prog about the training of Service Dogs by Prisoners and the profound effect it has on sometimes lost souls, what better way to re-integrate into society?

All in all, I hope you and your Dr (and Russell) keep working to improve every aspect of your life and I look forward to the Post where you say the Ideation has passed completely.

Dave.

Hi Dave-

Buddy you know how much i value your input and opinion my friend! To hear (actually see=read) these comments from you about how you truly can tell a difference in my tone actually interests me Dave! I guess its true, though i do refer to some dark and deep emotional challenges at times. However, others who have known me for years have said the same type of thing which I seriously don't even notice my friend. Hmmm.

I thank you for pointing this out to me, and would like to thank you for all the motivation within ALL my threads and posts that you notice. You are for sure a man to call ones friend here, even though Im sure you have not met near half of them, and yet do so many of us justice with mere words from you (not meant to sound derogatory at all Dave) But that just goes to show the power of words and how they can both raise and lower us from time to time. And VERY OFTEN get misconstrued and thought of in many ways that in my case have instigated arguments and email battles that were not meant to go that way ya know what i mean?

So thank you again, and I wish you (AND YOU ALL) a Happy Thanksgiving this Thursday-which happens to be my 21st Wedding Anniversary this year! And this Friday my 30th High School Reunion which should be odd seeing that so many of my old classmates know of my battles with PTSD and many other issues AND know of Russell too of course! Perhaps I will report back in on how things go on that eh? Until then my friends,

Semper Fidelis,

Gunny
Gunny Fitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (11-24-2015), EnglishDave (11-24-2015), Littlepaw (12-02-2015), PamelaJune (11-23-2015), Thelma (11-24-2015)