Thread: pn itch
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 02:11 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default neuroitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
It is worth a try to use Mortons Epsom Salt Lotion. You may have fungal or allergic stuff going on but try it and see if it helps. It helped me with burning so it might be good for itching. If something helps, I will stand and pitch for it. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
Thanks,Ken. I am a long time user of Epsom salts and most any homeopathic help, But it doesn't touch this. Fungus, allergies and most everything has been ruled out. And these places that I can rarely even see are the worst and deepest itch I've ever experienced.

As I wrote, I've tried all the anti-itching creams, antihistimines and some left over creams. I do know better, but I get desperate.

When my children were small and getting everything, I used to dissolve starch in their bath water, gently pat them off and let the starch do its thing on their skin. For chicken pox, measles, etc. Epson salts baths for lots of things. I've got tons of things like this that I'd rather use than meds.

But I'm 85, have pn, arthritis,lots of broken things, etc., so you can see how I've accumulated the natural cures as well as meds.

Thanks again for caring.

f
jon1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (11-25-2015)