View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 07:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Willowgirl,

Your posting went through just fine. What you are describing sounds a lot like the beginning of a simple partial seizures also known as a aura seizure and they can sometimes lead into a full type of seizure. This often happens to me right before I have a complex partial sz. Often I will hear one word repeated over and over again but nobody is saying anything, and I will be sitting in my own living room but nothing looks the same and I'm not sure where I am for a few seconds. If you have any family around ask them if they see you get up and just start wandering around your home, smacking your lips or maybe pulling at your clothes this also can happen during a complex partial sz.
You are at the age where the hormones could be playing a lot of the problem. Many times right before and after a women's monthly cycle or if a woman is starting premenopause or menopause this can trigger sz. because the estrogen level is getting higher which causes more excitement in the body while at the same time the progesterone level is dropping and progesterone helps calm the nerves. Try taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day and see if that helps. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (11-26-2015)