View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 10:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well Ladie and Gents....I finally got my Medical MJ, just yesterday.
What a bizarre experience because getting into the building was like getting into Fort Knox. I later learned they only take cash or Debit card so have a lot of cash around and obviously they are worried about theft of MMJ as well.

I opted not to smoke or get the edibles.Most of the meds are blends of CBD and THC.

I have oils in vaporizers. There are ones blended for daytime and one specific for evening. I also got a blend on a piece of paper you dissolve on your tongue.
I was very fortunate that the waiting room was packed and I got to talk to many patients and learn from their experiences. Most suggested the vapdizers for the most even delivery and sustained dose. One gentleman with a degenerative nerve disease said he has not slept since the disease hit and now can sleep through the night with his vaporizer of a CBD THC blend.

After dinner, I took a hit on a "vape" that is called Cannabidiol 1:5 which is an oil that is CBD:THC . I did feel great relief from a daily headache I have had from my current cancer medication. It is only a hormone pill but the headaches have become wicked. The vape burned my throat and I was surprised because I did not take the buds you smoke in a pipe because I didn't want a burn. I called the dispensary to ask if it was a steam/water burn or a chemical burn and they said a chemical burn. They suggested taking a lighter "toke" and drink some milk. They said my throat would get used to the oil.

Will let you know how it progresses. I have to start cooking for Thanksgiving right now so too afraid to try anything until I am through cooking because an hour fter I took a hit yesterday, I fell into a DEEP sleep. My husband said I was snoring so loud he had to make the TV louder!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I am so thankful for all my lovely and supportive NT friends.
You are truly the best and I am inordinately fond of all of you.
Love, D.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (11-25-2015), DejaVu (11-28-2015), EnglishDave (11-25-2015), eva5667faliure (12-09-2015), KnowNothingJon (12-13-2015), Lara (11-28-2015), PamelaJune (11-25-2015), St George 2013 (11-25-2015)