View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 11:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Long term I found Lyrica's brain drain on me too much to continue, though I was only aware of the extent of it after missing two doses. I'd have to see a major uptick in symptoms to go back, but never say never.

It was crucial for me in my process of "learning to live" with this. It is a personal thing, getting there. Perhaps you will find a certain amount of Lyrica works for you and allows you to function. I just was at a point where it was losing efficacy, I knew I couldn't go up in dosage without having to give up driving and slept through two doses.

Knowing I could always go back I decided to titrate off (with Doctor's knowledge and begrudging ok).

For a short time in early 2014 I took ropinorole as well, as my neurologist at the time thought RLS was a contributing factor and it would help with my spasming. It didn't agree much with me.

I hope you find some relief with them.

Best of luck,

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Cliffman (11-25-2015), indigo (11-27-2015)