Thread: pn itch
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Don' feel lonesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1 View Post
got rid of some 'links' my posts could be submitted. I'm new but not very pc savvy. I know what links are, but not in this context. mrsD told me to click on the 'remember me' as I log in - which I do - but I really can't understand the rest of what mrsD told me.

Most of what I've read are things I don't understand (mostly medical terms ). Would you suggest that I look for another site that would be simpler for me?

Thanks, Jon
I have been here about two years and know just enough to get by. After a while you can click on a persons name and talk to them only. The search function needs 4 charachters at least to do a search. When you log in if you click the remember me box, you can go outside and smoke a cigarette and still be logged in when you come bacl. That really helps if you are long-winded like I am.haha.Most folks start by telling their symptoms and whether they are a diabetic or post chemotherapy, etc. We will ask you if you know your b-12 number. If you read the "stickies" these are the posts that give the skinny about certain subjects,ie,B-12. So don't give up, you can't hurt anything I don't think. All that medical jargon will make sense in a little while, we are just folks that are walking in front of you down the same road. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blairzo (11-25-2015), pinkynose (11-25-2015)