View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 07:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default December 6

Hi D, I go Dec 6. Hip pain resolving, and now weird feeling like a dozen or so bumble bee sting attack sensation comes over my lumbar region from time to time. The nerves reawakening no doubt.

My anxiety has kicked in and is overwhelming at times. My pre-sessions to the clinic have awakened some hugely traumatic incidences that occurred in my childhood and teenage years, things I have had locked away and not even acknowledged, there is the saying you need to remember in order to forget, I hope so. It's painful and traumatic, the two weeks inpatient period will no doubt explore these. I am not sure I was ready for this, it has opened some incredible wounds and I have cried an ocean of tears. I am so hopeful this experience will release me. It will be devestating to go through this and get no relief (pain relief I mean) of course, there should be emotional relief, perhaps that will be enough? I sure hope so xxx
DejaVu (11-28-2015)