View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 09:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

They could be. I didn't and don't think it is RLS, but when I relayed that I was waking my wife with my kicking on occasion that was his read.

I don't know enough about the drug to say if it could act on spasms, but I suppoae it could have that mechanism of action. The most successful medication I have found for my spasms was valium. It was the same provider as the ropinerole, but it was his nurse when I was passed down.

I was on it for a month. They insisted daily usage for my condition. I did not want a benzo issue on my shoulders, though if my spasms were to get unmanagable again I would consult a doctor about valium. I did make note of the success of it to my primary and my new neurologist.

For my body, my system, ropinerole was too rough. I took it at night and it left me groggy in the AM in an unmanagable way. Who knows how much was complicated by my morning dose of Lyrica.

I hope you find something that allows you to find a reasonable level of relief. I had a roller coaster year. Some serious twists and turns. I have some stability, thoughthe turn to winter is ramping everything up.

I have an understanding family and to this point. I take tramadol and topamax at the moment and while I would prefer low medication I recognize the need for it at times.

I'm rambling, rumbling, bumbling, perhaps even stumbling (sorry Chris Berman) but I hope you find relief.

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote