View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 04:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused Haven't been diagnosed. I need some opinions .

2 months ago I had a calcium drop and fainted hitting my head on a table. The following week I had symptoms such as blurry vision, dizziness, fatigue.
I went to my family doctor which gave me a basic check, pupils, moving different muscles etc. and said I am fine.

Right now I find it hard to wake up at the time I used to, I tend to sleep a lot more than usual this being accompanied by a pressure inside my head, but with no out of the ordinary headaches. I have a ringing in the ears but it is nothing that cannot be managed, I have a little noise and light sensitivity and I feel I am slower in terms of thoughts and problem solving then I was prior to the hit. I am studying and also working part time and unfortunately I had not the possibility to take a full rest break after the hit.

I also experience anxiety and depression but the thing is I had some personal problems which led to a mental breakdown and which overlapped with the hit and I cannot realize if it is related to my other symptoms or not.

I am currently abroad for studying and I lack someone to help me manage this things and give me a realistic look of the situation. I am not sure what is happening with me, I don't feel as my former self, I have read a lot of the posts and this made me conscious that it can be worse but I just want to know if someone went through this and fully recovered after. I have an history with depressions and generally feeling down and right now I am really scared that this is something that will affect me on the long term.

Thank you in advance for answers and I hope all of you are doing good, I've read through some of the stories and I am really sorry for what you are going through.
bogd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote