View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 08:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi everyone!

So I went to the appointment Tuesday, and it went OK. The reason I dont say good is because I was hoping to leave the appointment feeling better or KNOWING im going to feel better, (I'll explain lol).

Anyway, I went to the appointment and this place is for healing illnesses where you cant seem to get a diagnoses/treatment for at a regular doctors office, or you have some mysterious illness that you just cant seem to figure out. It's a completely natural, alternative sort of medicine.

The lady I had an appointment with was very nice. I explained to her EVERYTHING. All my knowledge and what I believe I have, my story, etc. She definitely thinks that there's a problem with my endocrine system! However, she THINKS. I took more extensive thyroid tests, and they also tested me for some other things.

I'm praying that something shows on these results. However, if it doesent she said that she believes my adrenals could be fatigued, causing my hole endocrine system to be out of wack . She also explained how the concussion most definitely could have made the hypothalamus and pituitary gland work less properly, causing all my problems.

It's going to take a couple weeks for these results. ugh, every single day I have the thought of "what if nothing shows? What if they cant find anything?" . I don't know, I just really really hope I feel better. I CANNOT deal with this dream like state anymore. I just cant...
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (11-27-2015), bizi (11-26-2015), DejaVu (11-28-2015), EnglishDave (11-27-2015), Lara (11-26-2015), Littlepaw (12-03-2015), Nervous (11-27-2015), St George 2013 (11-27-2015), Wren (11-26-2015)