Thread: Pain pumps.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Frogga,
Can't say as I blame you feeling like you do. That ummm errr geeze can't think of anything nice to call her *LOL*, that person just doesn't get it. Maybe she really likes the drugs they give her *LOL* so she fakes being worse than she is. Maybe she either gives away or sells certain of the drugs the clinic gives her since she obviously doesn't need all they give to her.

When having RSD you envy what everyone else takes for granted: being able to walk &/or look like you walk normally anyway *LOL*, go up stairs, etc etc etc. I don't mean eny in the sense we are not happy for them to be able to do walk or whatever, it is just we envy the 'ability' to do those things. Then to see someone fake it, like that??? Well it is rather frustrating. To be honest it pi$$es me off completely. I couldn't nor would I want to do something like that. Heck I would give alot just to look normal when I do walk *LOL* I can't walk very far mind you, but would like to look normal when I did.

Hang in there, people like her get theirs in the end. She still has to get past the good Lord don't ya know???

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote