View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

I'd have put Lidocaine patches on the day of the shots as a preventative measure. If you have any in or Lidocaine cream, use them now. If you have pain meds in, use them now.

Take 1500 mg of Vit C a day. I would absolutely see if your GP or an Urgent Care or the equivalent would give you a course of steroids for a week if you respond well to them or didn't try them early on last time--I have had great success prevent spread using them.

I'd try Epsom Salt lotion, I've been shocked how well it works to reduce my swelling. And for me it's a never ending cycle of swelling and pain. You may want to pickup Magnesium oil as well, that's supposed to be even better,

Even you have a good massage therapist, it's worth the money in my opinion. If you can swim in a warm pool, that can help. I'm a fan of infrared saunas--it seems to help with the swelling. Yoga or Tai Chi are good ideas.

It might not be a reoccurrence of RSD/CRPS and even if it is, you know how to deal with it.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (11-28-2015), DejaVu (11-28-2015), Littlepaw (11-27-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-01-2015)