View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 01:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I second what Pinkynose said, especially about the gut health. This is so important.

At one point a few month ago, after an injection for a brain MRI, and some other drugs, because I had a reaction to it, both my arms from wrist to elbow went numb as though they'd fallen asleep, or perhaps it was the day after the MRI. It lasted throughout the day and went away the next day.

I would just reiterate what Pinkynose said: I have symptoms that are new and strange and come and go all over, including on my head and face, like on my tongue right now as I write this.

Hope that helps and hope your symptoms improve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
I have carpal tunnel and my right hand and wrist would feel like it was falling asleep sometimes. I try now to limit my time on the computer. My doctor recommended a brace for my wrist if it continued but it is much better. I think MrsD had a brace she mentioned on a post.

Symptoms in my feet and legs and low back started and then shortly after my arms and hands. I originally thought it was strange but now I feel once your nerves are inflamed it can happen anywhere. I think inflammation (and gut health) is key in my SFN.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (11-28-2015)