View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 05:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart May We Thrive in Gratitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Spike- View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you. I pray that in spite of this terrible disease that we suffer from that God would bless each of you abundantly. May God Richly and warmly be with you as the holiday season is now officially here!

-Spike-
Thanks, Spike!

This can be a very challenging time for people, in general.
Adding chronic illness, chronic pain (on any level or any type) may cause the challenge to appear insurmountable.

Our daily challenges, 365 days a year, help us to learn more about ourselves, on all levels, and offer us opportunities to learn what we need in order to survive -- and to thrive -- during some of the most challenging times.

Sounds like "fluff," I know; yet, I have found this to be true for myself and so many others, as well.

It takes time to make necessary adjustments and more time to accept the adjustments we must make. As we learn self-compassion, additional coping skills and a new level of self-care, we can enjoy our holidays, possibly more than ever!

For this, I am grateful!

May we all enjoy the deeply healing vibration of Gratitude.

DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (11-29-2015), BioBased (11-28-2015), mama mac (11-28-2015), NurseKris (11-29-2015), PurpleFoot721 (11-29-2015), RSD ME (11-29-2015), zinnia (11-29-2015)