View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 05:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Welcome Zinnia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnia View Post
We had a great Thanksgiving. Son and girlfriend cooked the entire meal and brought it over to our house. There was no way I could lift a turkey and get it cooked with the RSD in my foot. I had to accept that I could not do it,that took a while, as this is my first thanksgiving with RSD. I was so happy when he volunteered to do it all. It was delicious! I am so thankful. I hope you all had a great day.

zinnia
Hi Zinnia,
Welcome!

Littlepaw has written an amazing note welcoming you. I haven't much to add.

It sounds like you learn quickly, Zinnia, realizing you needed assistance with preparing Thanksgiving dinner this year. I am glad you have a supportive family, willing to step in and help out! What a blessing!

It's helpful to see the outcome (your son and his significant other cooking the meal and serving it to you) of current limitations (your needing assistance with dinner preparation) as a blessing, just as you have written!

I can get so messed up if/when my perspective is off.
Thanks for reminding me the importance of keeping a positive perspective.

I enjoy the mutual support of community here.

I am very sorry you have cause to join us; however, I am looking forward to your participation with us.

DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PurpleFoot721 (11-29-2015), RSD ME (11-29-2015), zinnia (11-28-2015)