View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 02:17 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16rhonda View Post
Ramdas
Sorry for the late response, been preoccupied w family issues. I had bilateral 1st rib, cervical rib, scalenes and bp neurolysis done in 2012 & 2013. More recently (past march)
had Pec minor tenotomy on Rt side due to having worsening sx postop tos. Sx cont. to get worse on Rt., but I have 3 nerves comp on both arms and more recently been dx w slipping rib syndrome by Dr D, which is considered rare. Dont get discouraged! TOS surgery is successful if given right dx. No not been able to work due to unbearable pain.
Have u been dx yet?
Ya, I have been DX and cause is cervical strain at CV junction with some misalignment cUseing tight musculature. I don't have any bony issues and neck pain is very minimum but due to tight muscles I cannot work on computer which create problems at elbows and supraclavicular area.
I am unsure about my future hereafter. Just before 3 months was working and getting good pay and now I am unemployed without any financial support and I have a daughter and spouse dependent on me.in India we don't have disability benefits.
I don't know how will i meet my medical expenses and rest of my life by considering m just 32 yrs old.
ramdas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote