View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 09:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dentist?? Are they the new Devil???

AAAggghhhh???? Is it me with RSD or what? Can RSD actually go into the face? Jaw? Facial Skeletal? (What in the hell am I talking about)? PAIN! And lots of it. Went to my Dentist recently. Yeh okay I admit, been the first in a while but i needed to get the ole pearley whites gleaming for a family get together and I never went through so much pain in my life. Just a simple cleaning and I thought I would die? I updated my dental records quite a while back informing everyone of full body RSD.

I sat and talked with the Doc and the Tooth Cleaning Lady for quite a while before she began. Holy Cow!!!! She had me in tears with a simple cleaning. She even said my teeth looked really good and that she hardly did anything, but the pain had me on the ceiling. Than the Doc came in and took and look around and couldn't figure out why things were so much worse.

I told him it has to be a direct connection with RSD!!!!!

DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME????

I don't know anything about RSD and dental issues. Has anyone else been down this road or has my Dentist simply turned into the DEVIL!!!!