View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 03:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown New to group, don't know where else to turn

I am literally in bed most of the day, depressed, used to be a happy person, in pain and can't even plan ahead for most days. My life has turned upside down since my PCS, but i recovered and now I have fatigue extremely, body pains, anxiety and sensitivity to pain with digestive issues.

I can't fathom even getting up early, and right now as of typing this, I can't stop crying. I've gotten treatment for depression and although my mood is better, the fatigue continues.

My parents don't completely understand what is up and think I can just get out of bed. Wrong. It's hard lately to do even do schoolwork, in fact, impossible.

I also have Bartter's syndrome and have constant low potassium and magnesium with no change in levels despite supplementation from doctors. I live in a constant state of weakness and pain, with anxiety because 25 years old, I want to make friends and get out of my house.

My boyfriend is concerned for my well-being and wants me to seek more medical care, but I feel like I have done everything I could and I just don't want to deal with another doctor telling me you look fine or you'll be fine.

I came on here because I don't where else to turn, and my life is in a tough spot. I may file for SSI because the town disability services can't cover everything I need. I am racked up in medical bills because of this and need help badly. I need advice and comfort, possibly some hope. Please help.

Symptoms: Occipital Neuralgia.
2 MRI's and CT normal.

Currently going through Paxil withdrawals, and psych has me on L-Theanine, Benadryl for zaps, and Lemon Balm. It has eased it by a bit, so I am continuing the treatment till 1 month from now.

Made a 98% recovery on April 8, 2013 with only symptoms of pinched nerves/Occipital Neuralgia in the head and is being treated with injections and physical therapy.

Was experiencing:
Migraines, Headaches, Nausea and Vomiting, Panic Attacks and Anxiety, Depression, Major Insomnia, Brain Fog, Tinnitus, Lethargy, Loss of appetite, Major Heart Palpitations, Occipital Neuralgia has eased a bit.

Vitamins and Medicines: , L-Theanine, Omega 3 Super DHA 900mg, Stress B-Complex Extra Strength, Potassium Gluconate 1000mg, Magnesium Malate 1250mg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Methylcobalamin B-12 5000 mcg, Vitamin C 500mg, Lemon Balm.

Things that helped me: My Vitamin Regimen, Medication, Earplugs (Love these!), Nature Sounds, Hydrotherapy, Neck Pillow with Heat, Heating Pads, Resting, Being Outside!
Consider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote