Thread: Black Outs
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 08:49 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Question Black Outs

For about 15 years now Ive have these weird little moments were my body just stops. I can hear and see and feel whats going on around me but I just cant do anything; these last for just a few moments (about 4 sec) I tend to drop whatever I have in my hands and when I come out of it I know it happened but have no real memory of what happened while they were happening just vague instincts of what occurred.
The first one was in college when I was talking with some friends walking down stairs, my boyfriend at the time grabbed me saying I looked like I was going to fall. The next time was about 5 years later when I was cleaning off my dinner plate before I put it in the dish washer, I blacked out and dropped the plate on the floor. Last Thursday I had it happen again, this time I dropped a bowl of food on the floor. Then today I had it happen while eating dinner and ended up dropping a slice of pizza on the floor.
I dont know if these are really black outs b/c I dont really black out I know whats happening around me, but I cant do anything.

Any thoughts or advice would be great.
And thank you for your time.
Fai D. Abend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote