View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 04:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Ironing Is My Worst Enemy!!!!!

Hi all,

Ok need to vent....dying lying in bed just took 10mg valium and two tramacet (like ultram with tylenol in it) and have my hot pack on my back and neck. Parents having a dinner party tonight. Mom at work, Dad worked, but do you think he would iron the table cloth or understand the pain it causes to iron for 45 mins.....table for 9!!! I guess i''ll be stuck down in the basement in pain and not eating dinner with the rest of them. I feel like hell.....pain 9/10 hope like hell that the headache goes away and tht the axert works on it...my eye always goes funny before so I can hopefully prevent the migraine.....Oh Lord grant me the serenity to see past this moment and think of good pain free moments.........oh to be in a hot shower not doing anything but sitting in the tub as the hot water relaxes my muscles...oh to be on my massage therapists table and have her work out all the trigger points....my face even hurts....numbness in eye, ear, neck and down arm....and they tell me I dont have tos.....my rear end I don't!! I guess I know my own body best, but those darn surgeons who give you the golden handshake and see u out the door as fast as they can....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks for letting me vent....
hugs and prayers,
Victoria
gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote