View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 09:38 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Hi Cliffman,

There are so many wise words here that I agree with. I too went through stages of grieving. What we go through is a loss of ability and it is terribly, tragically sad. Having life turned upside down is a challenge for anyone and getting stuck is not uncommon.

I found myself in a deep, dark hole full of despair, in spite of a supportive family, child to raise and much to be grateful for. It took the help of a professional counselor who specialized in chronic pain and traumatic life change to help me move forward. She also helped me work on coping skills to deal with pain. With CRPS and a nerve injury I need them! I truly feel she helped me get my life back.

If you find that you are struggling with depression and anxiety that don't lift, please consider getting help for the journey. It can make a tremendous difference in reaching acceptance more quickly and more fully than can sometimes be done alone.

Hold on to hope, and keep gently testing your limits and trying new things. You will be astounded at the strength and resilience you have and the amount of joy you will still find in life.

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (12-02-2015), Cliffman (12-02-2015), heb1212 (12-01-2015), mrsD (12-01-2015), pinkynose (12-01-2015), SU30boy (12-05-2015)