View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 05:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Drief,

I am sorry to hear you are suffering so right now. The grit and resilience that have carried you through all this time surely won't fail you now though. Keep hanging on. I am sure the detox is not easy but it sounds like a good way to get a clean slate and start adding in new treatments one at a time so you know what works and what is causing side effects. As we all know, sometimes it takes a cocktail.

For the time being I hope you are able to keep your stress and distress levels down, maybe get in a heated pool for gentle soothing exercise and utilize any meditative or alternative techniques that have helped you manage pain. Taking anti-oxidants couldn't hurt either. Topical lidocaine is an easy thing to try too and won't interfere with your detox.
Best to you with the new doctor. Perhaps they have some tricks up their sleeve that may help you. I am getting ketamine infusions which is helping and am interested in LDN but one thing at a time...

I will have you and your family in my thoughts for healing and restoration. I hope you get relief soon!

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (12-03-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-02-2015), RSD ME (12-09-2015)