View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I do not drink, never have, but I have met loads of people with alcohol induced neuropathy. Not a pretty picture. That being said, I would imagine when one drinks to feel good, a whole bunch of endorphins are released in one's brain and you know what those endorphins do? They make you feel good.

So I guess there is an up side for casual drinking and a real downside for serious drinking.

Never drank much, never felt the need to. I once tasted scotch, spit it out and said 'how on earth do people sit in a bar and down glass after glass of scotch?"

But...I once went to a party (I was about 21 and never drank). I was sitting with all my cousins. They were drinking frozen daqueries (don't know how to spell that, lol), all my cousins were drinking one and it was so good I had five. They looked at me and said "are you serious?" I said "what?, these are good, they are not doing anything to me". I then tried to stand up and I was frozen in my spot. I could not move, they had to sit me down until I came around. Never drank a single drink again in all my life. Scared the stuff out of me. lol

Just wanted to share.

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote